Wednesday 22 January 2014

My Very First Post in 2014

Good Day to Lovely Ladies!!!!

Just realized that I had been missing for the past 3 months!! Thanks to everyone who wished a speedy recovery for my lovely mother. By now, she is so much better (thank GOD, really) and still recuperating from her broken leg.

Okay, first of all please allow me to wish you all:
A super belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2014 (OMG, it's so damn LATE)!! I wish that you all be healthy, happy and prosperous new year.

Anyway, these days I'm quite crazy about Instagram!! Okay, I know that I'm a bit late, but who cares! If you want to know (please say that you do), my Instagram account is TansHobbies. hahahaha. 

And at the same time, I want to share with you some wrist corsages that were ordered by lovely brides in Singapore.

PS: All the following pictures were taken with my IPhone5.

Was married on 30-11-2013, Sarah is such a beautiful and sweet bride. At the beginning, she only ordered for 2 small wrist corsages for her flower girls. But, in the end, she added another 5 ring corsages (WC-RBN-001) for her sisters as well. I am soooo happy that she loves my creation.

Congrats to Jeremy and Sarah for their wedding.
 
 
 

 
 


 
 

 
 
Andy and Carmen were married on the most beautiful date of the year. It was on 08-12-2013 (FYI, it was my 1st year wedding anniversary. Time flies!!) Congrats, Dear!! Carmen ordered 6 blue romantics wrist corsages (WC-RBN-001). Thank you sooo much for choosing me to be part on your most special day.
 
 
 
Aik Chai and Ying Ying were married on 13-12-2013. Ying Ying is such a lovely and thoughtful bride who ordered two types of corsages for her lovely sisters (WC-RBN-001)(WC-RPC-001). Each sister got two types of bracelet. Awww, they are so lucky to have Ying Ying as their friend/sister !!!
 




































Thank you so much ladies for visiting my 'seldom-to-update' blog!! Hope you all have a great day!!! Hugs and Kisses, Tan =)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. So happy you are back in Blogland dear Tan ! Your creations are totally awesome ! Love them to bits ! Glad to hear your dear Mum is better ! Happy new year to you too Sweetie !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read from you again. Your creations are wonderful and romantic, as ever.
    Big hug,
    Sarina

    ReplyDelete