Sunday 16 June 2013

Free Printable Lala Gift Tags

Hello Darlings!!!

Last week, I designed one new cute girl image, called Lala. Lala is just a little girl who has many moods.



To celebrate my 6 months wedding anniversary and my birthday (June is such a lovely month), I'm sharing these cute images with you all.
 
If you like them, you can download it from HERE. And of course, I will be so damn happy if you want to become my follower as well =P
 

 
Please feel free to email me (tanshobbies@gmail.com) if you have any problem with the downloading.
 
Here are some ideas of what you can do with it. For me, I print it out on the normal A4 paper and laminate it =P


 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!! Have a great day ahead!!!

Conditions of Using:

The Lala Artwork is free strictly for personal use, not for commercial use. Sharing these photos on Pinterest is welcome as long as you credit and link back to www.tanshobbies.blogspot.com. Please do not distribute my artwork from your site. Thank you all!!!


6 comments:

  1. OH my gosh Tan, you sure are amazing... love all those moods swings....
    TFS and love those freebies too.... Will try to put them into good use soon....
    You are brilliant with your creativity....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so so cute Tan ! You are such a talented Lady Sweetie ! Love all the moods !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG --- , did you make them yourself ???
    She is soooooo ADORABLE ----- , SUPER CUTE !!! (^o^)/"""
    How you can make her ??? in your PC ??? Anyway SUPER SUPER CUTE !!!
    AWESOME JOB !!! p(^o^)q"""

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello flower, Tan,
    I wanted to print it out and making something with your sweet girl.
    Probably it was sent to you about the permission for me from you.
    You probably got my e-mail address, if you are ok, I will be HAPPY to use this image and personal something CUTE !!! and of course I will show you later... !!! (^.^)v"""
    Thank you, sweetie !!!
    My hubby, Mr.Wolf had just set it up the printer FINALLY !!!
    Just .... I am wondering .... how it works ..... hopefully it works our printer.... (^.^;)"""
    Thank you , anyway !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Koala!!! I'm truly sorry!! I just realize that I never assigned the downloading for the public used. For now, everyone can just download and use it.

      PS: I will send the file (both PDF and PNG) to your email too!!! So happy that you love the tag!!

      Big Hugs, Tan

      Delete