Monday 25 June 2012

GD for The Shabby Tea Room Week #120 - Soft and Sweet

Good Morning to All!!!!

I got very very good news today! This week I am guest designing for The Shabby Tea Room. OMG, I am so happy and honored to be chosen as one. Thank you so much for the opportunity.


The theme for this week is "Soft and Sweet" and the challenge is to create a card or project USING THE COLORS FROM THE INSPIRATION PHOTO.


When I received an email from Debbie (the creator of Shabby Tea Room), I was so excited to knew that the theme was soft and sweet. In my imagination, I will do something with felt and dacron. And to create the "sweet" part, I was planning to make a cake with some sweet macaroons.

And here is my project based on the lovely inspiration photo from The Shabby Tea Room:




Here is the Macaroon Felt Direction:


The Shabby Girl Designers:
  1. Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures
  2. Fran Westmoreland - Purple Peanut's Crafty Blog
  3. Lenet Mos - To Scrap or Not to Scrap, That's the Question
  4. Rebekah Faries - Midnite Lullabies Studio
  5. Starr Timmons - The Paper Chase
  6. Tammy Roberts - Paperie Sweetness
PS: The Shabby Team Room Week #120 Challenge will be close on Sunday, 1st July 2012. So, what else are you waiting for? Join this lovely and fun challenge before it's too late =P

Oh, anyway, this cute cake is for my best friend Xu Jie. Now she is currently working in Shanghai. Happy Birthday, Dear!! Can't wait to meet you on my big day!!! Love you =P 

I am submitting this creation for the following challenges:
  1. My Craft Spot. Monday Challenge #61 - Hot Summer Colors
  2. Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges. Challenge #62 - Anything Goes
  3. Crafts and Me Challenges. Challenge #89 - Anything Goes
  4. Love to Create Challenge. Challenge #21 - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for visiting me today. Hope you all have a great Monday!!

16 comments:

  1. Hi Tan,
    Gongratulations!. Guest designer, great honour.
    But your project is lovely.I could eat it, hahahah.
    Hugs,
    Sarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my sweet flower, (^o^)/"""
    Wow, such a ultra SUPER CUTE macaroon !!! (^o^)/"""
    I love colors and your imagination design !!!
    And I am soooooooooo impressed about your beautiful hand stitching !!!
    Sooooooooooo beautiful and lovely ---- !!!
    Thank you always for sharing, flower !!! (^.^)v"""

    ReplyDelete
  3. You amaze me with your creativity! This is absolutely gorgeous! You have such a wonderful style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tan, Congrats on being Guest designer. This is awesome!!! you are so talented. Love the colors and the stiching is amazing. I am so pround of you. Love you God Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tan congratulations on being gayest Designer...you really deserve this as your work is stunning

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Tan - Honor very well deserved and I still don't know how you ever did this marvelous project. You are quite talented for sure!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is awesome! So cute, really so cute. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creation, Tan. Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenges. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow this is so inspiring it is easy to see why you were picked as GDT :D Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.
    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG...this is just too cute! I love macaroons! You are always so creative! She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tan!
    Congrats on your GDT spot. You will be amazing! See, that macaroon is awesome!! You're BFF is going to love it!
    *;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks my dear to make me macaroon.MUAMUA... its awesome!!!! I do love it so much~~~Its most creative birthday cake I get ever!!!
    I miss you so much~Look forward to coming back and hugging you~~^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely! What a fun idea for a craft!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is too cute! I really love the colors! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute Tan~ Oops I'm really late on this posting... Sorry I didn't come by sooner I totally missed it....
    Anywho love your project... You are so creative in so many ways and congrats on being on the GDT for them.... well deserved....
    Love love your cake and macaroons... love your special talents...
    Enjoy your weekend my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so cute! I made something similar to this but I crocheted.

    ReplyDelete