Monday 11 June 2012

Wedding Favor Candy-Chocolate Paper Bag

Hello, All!!

Yeah, I am back! I am so truly sorry for my MIA these few weeks. Anyway, last Saturday was MY BIRTHDAY!! Thanks to my God Mom, Kathy, for sent me sweet birthday congratulation's email. She also sent me a surprise package, which i haven’t received yet. I am sure I will Love it! Her sweet and lovely thought could always make me so touch!!! Thanks you so very much, mom!!

Today, I want to share with you a 'secret' project that I was creating during my absent. As you all know, I am getting married this Dec 2012. Earlier, I shared with you my creation of felt bouquet. For now, I want to share with you my creation of paper bag for the sweet candy/chocolate wedding favor.

I want to make it more personalized. So, I designed an image as our logo. As I am not so good in drawing, it took me around 2 weeks to perfect it. I designed it using Photoshop CS2 and with pc drawing pad (thanks to my 'future' sister in law for this lovely Christmas present). And after the image is completed, I find a company who can make a customize rubber stamp.

As for the bag, I bought the paper from Popular at Tampines. Measuring, cutting and creating the paper bag are the most tedious job for this project. 1 roll of paper cost me less than S$3.00 (such a good deal) and I can make 8 paper bags out from it.  

Proudly present my paper bag for our big day!!  PS: Hope you all love it =D




For our big day, we needs total of 150 paper bags. By today, I completed 100 bags. Yup, I need to complete the other 50 bags ASAP. I still need to design a ‘thank you’ tag card, place card, a scrapbook for our guest book and many more. So, pardon me for always MIA (hahahahaha, I always got a good excuse, right?)   

I am submitting this creation for the following challenges:
  1. Divas By Design. Challenge 38: Chocolate
  2. Crafty Card Makers. Challenge 70: No Cards, Tags or ATCs
  3. Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge. Challenge 61: Here Comes the Bride
  4. Crafty Creations Challenges. Challenge #173: Wedding or Anniversary
  5. Gingerloft Challenge. G142 Vintage

Thank you so much for always visiting and left me with such a nice comment!! I love you ALL. I hope you all have a great Monday!

17 comments:

  1. Well hello Tan!
    Happy Belated Birthday! Hope all is well with you, I sure missed your postings... Wow you really did an awesome job on those bags.... That is such a super idea for your favors... Wow only 50 more to go I'm sure you can whip them up in two shakes.. LOL!
    Enjoy your evening....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tan...I wondered where you were.. THese bags are fabulous and what a great idea for your favors.... Love your design on the front.


    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fab, Tan.
    It must be so nice, to make things for your wedding already.Time passes. quicker, when you are busy, huh?
    So you are going to be a winter bride. Exciting.
    Big hug,

    Sarina

    ReplyDelete
  4. First : HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SWEETIE ! Then I must congratulate you on your fantastic idea ! This rubber stamp is stunning ! And don't you dare saying you are not good at drawing ! This is amazing ! The little bags are so so delightful ! And thank you once more for the lovely comments you always leave on my blog, you are a real little angel ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MY SWEET FLOWER !!! (^o^)/"""
    OMG, such a SUPER SWEET BAG for your wedding !!!
    And the image of you and your hubby, such a CUTE COUPLE and VERY NICE !!! (^.^)/"
    This is VERY SPECIAL and must be WONDERFUL present bag for your guests. They must be also HAPPY !!!
    I am also very HAPPY for you and about your wedding.
    Your sweet hubby will be HAPPY to have wonderful sweet wife like YOU.(^.^)v"""
    Once again, CONGRATULATIONS, my sweet flower !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was your Birthday...Well Happy Birthday day my friend...I hope your birthday was amazing. .I think that is so cool that you designed the stamp...that is just so cool. You are an amazing artist...I love that you personalized it...So excited for your big day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday even though its late!
    love the design on the bags, and awesome you had a stamp made, and congrats on your wedding!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh these are so sweet .. love the cute couple

    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tan. Well you done this stamp. I am confident that your guests will love bag and all the goodies in it. I must tell you that for a long time I leave blogging. I will not publish and not commented on blogs. Have a nice summer, successfully prepared for the wedding. And of course the most beautiful wedding day as you could wish for. Thanks for all the nice comments on my blog. Have fun my friend. Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome job on the bags...very cute and love the stamp! Happy belated birthday and good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. well hope you had a good birthday these bags are lovely thanks for joning us at daisy doodles and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely favour bag! I'm sure everyone will love them.

    Thanks for joining the 'no cards' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you have been a busy girl.
    Good Luck with the rest of your preparations.
    Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is amazing! How sweet and big congrats to you!! What a very special project for your very special day! Made with Love!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh congratulations sweet lady. What a wonderful project you are working on and I am sure you are creating a fantastic keepsake. You are really going great guns on you gift bags and I am so happy for you. Wonderful idea as well as fantastic artwork!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous creations, perfect for our vintage challenge at gingerloft this fortnight. Thank you for sharing and good luck.

    Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete