Tuesday 22 November 2011

Chinese Paper Cutting

Finaly this creation completed.... 

To make this paper cutting, there is only 1 thing that you need: "Patience". hohohoho 

You can laminate the paper cutting to make it last longer.

Argh, my eyes.... Now you know why my glasses is 'not that thin' type :(



FYI, I got the template from Chinese Paper Cutting by Diane Feng book which i borrowed from library a few years back.


Big thanks to my bro (Danny Tan Photography) for helping me capture my creation.

PS: In fact, all the pictures in this blog are captured by him. Thanks a lot, Bro....

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You really have enough patience. I really like it!! Could you make other picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for liking my creation, htan. Yup, next time maybe i could make other paper cutting design (not that soon, i suppose ^0^). Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,how I love paper cutting! I think I have the patience to do this kind of crafting but I need template. Where can I get the template?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Helen,

    Based on what I see on your blog, for sure you have more patience than me =) You’re creations are just awesome.

    Anyway, I got the template from Chinese Paper Cutting by Diane Feng book which I borrowed from library a few years back. Will send the templates to you’re email. Thanks

    ReplyDelete