Tuesday 16 April 2013

Sweet Bow

Hello Girls!! How's your day? Hope it's as great as mine!!

These days I’m a bit obsessed with a BOW!! Everything with a bow on it excites me (anyway who's not, right?)  =P

I made simple hair accessories for my lovely friend, May Ho. She has two adorable and sweet daughters, named Miko and Reiko (age 5 years and 6 months). Miko (the eldest one) calls me Jie Jie (big sister) every time we meet. I must tell her that she should call me Ah Yi (Aunty) instead start from today onward. Haitz!!!
 








 
PS: Dear Xu Jie, if you read this post don't be too disappointed. I promise that I will prepare some hair accessories for my dear Nina as well =P 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!! Love you all so much!!!
 
I would love to submit this creation for Inspirational: Challenge 15. 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Dear, they are adorable with two sweet little models!! I am not disappoint but I am jealous~lol. i have to pre-order from you for those sweet bow and wait for nina get more hair and let her wear on it. miss you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are adorable and such a great take on the photo, truly inspired! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational and hope to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sweet Tan you always make the most delicious creations ! These are so beautiful and so are the little girls ! So cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bows and who are these dear children. I hope all is well and I sure do love it when you visit my blog and leave such sweet comments. I am afraid I have been behind the 8 ball since breaking my hip - oh well. Check in to my blog and you will see my little corner of this big beautiful world!!
    Thanks!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pink bows, the colour of our blossom picture! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next week! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable Tan, such sweet accessories and a great take on our photo challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirational, please come back soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are SO sweet!!! LOVE the fabulous patterns and colors you used! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tan your creations are fabulous and look stunning on your beautiful models ..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super great job!! love them. and the children are so cute. Love you and Miss you, mom...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bows are super cute! And they looks so good on the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tan,

    Love your bows.!!!
    Thank you, for alle the lovely comments, on my blog.
    Have a very nice weekend, my friend,

    Hugs,

    Sarina

    ReplyDelete