Monday 23 April 2012

IBS (Inspired by Stamping) Inspiration - IBSIC #5


.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
ANOTHER LOVELY NEWS: I AM SO HAPPY AND HONORED to be obe of the TOP 3 WINNERS of Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge # 5Thank you so much =) 
.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Good Day All!!!! Today I want to share a new challenge from IBS (Inspired by Stamping) Inspiration Challenge.

I know this challenge from one of my lovely and super talented blogger, Tammy. Tammy is one of the IBS Design Team. She is super awesome lady who can create more than 4 or more lovely projects in every week consistently. It is something that I can't do it =P

Anyway, thank you so much dear for introducing this lovely blog to me. There are many creative, lovely and brilliant creations over there!!!

For this week challenge, they want us to use a Doily and Kraft, Pink & Cream colors.


And here is my take based on their lovely picture: Hope you all like it =)





Materials:
  1. Ribbon to DIY the roses
  2. Doily Papers
  3. Buttons
  4. Pearls
  5. Taigang Chipboard Stickers - Serendipity
  6. Lovely background card my lovely God Mom, Kathy!!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!

16 comments:

  1. Oh, Tan, this is sooooo sweet.

    X,
    Sarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tan what a beautiful card...love all the embellishments and your use of those little doilys

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love the folded doilies. Thanks for joining us at IBSIC. Deb xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Tan this is just so pretty....I love all the amazing detail...your embellishment are perfectly placed...totally love this..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Tan - what is not to like. A very gorgeous creation indeed!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Tan, this is stunning!!!The roses in the middle of the folded doillies are wonderfull.And the little love charm is just right!!
    Excellent job sweetie. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is gorgeous, love the doilies and buttons, the flowers are sweet touch, love it!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzer Tan - what a delightful card...love those folded doilies you did and buttons.... love, love, love it....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Tan! This is beautiful! It's sooo girly! Love it to pieces!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tan this is a very special card. Wonderful use of doily papers, a beautiful sentiment and charm. And of course the wonderful flowers. Have a great week. Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello flower, wow, wow, wow, you did AMAZING JOB !!!
    SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CARD !!! I LOVE IT !!!
    VERY BEAUTIFUL AND ALSO PRETTY !!!
    YOU are GREAT creator !!! (^o^)/"""

    ReplyDelete
  12. First of all, Ummm HELLOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! You have my jaw dropping and I am totally drooling!!!! Your design and layout is incredible! I want some of these beautiful doilies. I mean elegance! The folded doilies with the beautiful roses in the middle are brilliant!

    Secondly, thank you so much for your kind sweet words! I am totally blushing! You are too sweet! Oh, I am so very happy you played along and shared this beauty in the IBSIC challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful creation! Great take on the photo! Love the different supplies used!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Thank you so much for such lovely and kind words. I am truly honored to have the sweet Tammy join us. :) Your card is just beautiful. Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so beautiful, I like how you layered those doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tan, congrats on being in the top 3 at IBSIC! And thank you SO much for leaving the loveliest comment at my blog, and becoming a follower. I am now following you too!

    Love the multiple doilies you used on this pretty card. It is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete