Friday 7 September 2012

Piggy and Puppy Finger Puppet for Kids

Hello Everyone!!!!!

Just a quick post today! I want to share with you my creation of Animal Finger Puppet.

We are going to have about 10 kids at our 3/4 hours reception. So, I want to give them something fun to do. Beside DIY a Kids Activity book, I also make an Animal Finger Puppet for them.

Here is my creation of Piggy and Puppy Finger Puppet.




















































Why I choose to make Piggy and Puppy? It just because I was born is boar/pig year and my soul mate was born in dog year.

Hope all the kids will love it =P

PS: Until now, my “follower” section is “STILL” having a problem. So, I decided to join Linkys. If you have linkys account, I will be so happy if you add me as one of your friend =)

Thanks for visiting and hope you all have a great weekend!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh Tan Sweetie ! This is sooooooo cute ! The kids will love them ! Gosh you are so creative and talented ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so very cute!!!!! I love pigs. - I mean like cute!! Well done.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tan, you are amazing... I'm sure this will keep all the kiddies entertained with their finger puppets.... lovely idea and great presentation....
    TFS - enjoy your lovely day and weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable Tan, I love little piggys, they are wonderful. The dog is so cute. You are so talented!!! love and hugs to both you and your honey:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello flower, (^o^)/""" You did great job, and I really LOVE your felt creation like this or flowers (which you made before), hand sewing stiches is not easy, your hand stitching is soooo beautiful, I can see it !!!
    Super cute doggy and pig !!! Children must LOVE and ENJOY them !!! p(^o^)q"""
    Great job, flower !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe so darn cute...I love these...so creative and super fun...

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, so cute! is there a tutorial? they look much better than the finger puppets that I bought from Ikea for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are super cute! What a creative idea! I'm sure they will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not only is this precious, but very very thoughtful. You really have thought of everything and the details are A-Mazing!

    ReplyDelete