Tuesday 20 December 2011

Christmas Wreath

Okay, I know it's a bit late for me to make something for the Christmas season :( But like people always says: "Better late than never", right? Hope you all could understand me :P

Today, i want to share my Christmas Wreath creation which i made with an unused paper / newspaper / magazines. 

What you'll need:

  • An unused paper / newspaper / magazines (that you’re willing to cut up)
  • Scissors
  • Glue
  • Scotch Tape
  • Ribbon, Lace, Felt for the decoration

Instruction:

Step 1.
Squeze the paper / newspaper / magazines


Step 2.
Make a circle with the squeezed paper and stick it with scotch tape


Step 3.
Design the paper wreath with ribbon, felt, color paper or anything that you like. I used ribbon and lace to wrapped the paper wreath. And for the decoration, i choosed red felt to made roses and green felt for the leaves.



Have Fun, All!

2 comments:

  1. What a clever idea! and it can be made into any shape. Hmm...I'm thinking of Valentine's wreath. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Helen,

    Thank you so much for dropping by and leaving me such a nice comment =)

    ReplyDelete