Hello to all my lovely friends!!
Today’s post is about my December’s wedding.
Our wedding will be held on Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel – Galleria Ballroom. I truly hope that it will be a simple, cozy and small wedding dinner. We will invite 150 peoples to celebrate our special day. The wedding theme is simple, rustic and vintage. I would love to see the combination of champagne (pale brown) – pale pink – white as my wedding color base.
We will have two sections for our pre-wedding picture activities. 1st section was with My Dream Wedding Singapore. It was done on June 28th 2012 with Jackson as the photographer.
For the 2nd section, we will ask my brother (Danny Tan Photography) to help us. We will do this activity on October 2012. I will share with you all once the pictures done!!
Let me tell you my DIY wish lists:
- 150 candy/chocolate paper bags and tags: 100% complete.
- 4 wrist corsages and 4 boutonnieres for my wedding helpers: 70% complete
- Felt flower bouquet to be used for the second section of my pre-wedding activities : 90% complete
- 10 Wedding Book for Kids: 95% complete, design part complete, left printing only. Will share with you once it complete.
- Accessories for my Polaroid photo booth: 25% complete.
- Wedding Guest Book: 0% complete. I still don’t have any idea of how to complete it.
- 10 sets of Piggy and Puppy Finger puppet for Kids: 10% complete, 1 set of finger puppet complete, left 9 sets to complete.
- Wedding Place Card: 0% complete. Don’t have any idea yet.
- Ang Pau Box: 0% complete. Don’t have any idea yet.
Proudly present my creation of wrist corsages and boutonnieres for my wedding helper:
- Ribbon roses that I DIY myself. The ribbon cost me S$1.80 to S$2.00 per meter at Spotlight
- Pearls, Burlap and Twine