Monday 17 September 2012

Ribbon Rose Wrist Corsage and Boutonniere

Hello to all my lovely friends!!
 
Today’s post is about my December’s wedding.  
 
Our wedding will be held on Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel – Galleria Ballroom. I truly hope that it will be a simple, cozy and small wedding dinner. We will invite 150 peoples to celebrate our special day. The wedding theme is simple, rustic and vintage. I would love to see the combination of champagne (pale brown) – pale pink – white as my wedding color base.
 
We will have two sections for our pre-wedding picture activities. 1st section was with My Dream Wedding Singapore. It was done on June 28th 2012 with Jackson as the photographer.
 
For the 2nd section, we will ask my brother (Danny Tan Photography) to help us. We will do this activity on October 2012. I will share with you all once the pictures done!!
 
Let me tell you my DIY wish lists:
 
  • 10 Wedding Book for Kids: 95% complete, design part complete, left printing only. Will share with you once it complete.
  • Accessories for my Polaroid photo booth: 25% complete.
  • Wedding Guest Book: 0% complete. I still don’t have any idea of how to complete it.  
  • 10 sets of Piggy and Puppy Finger puppet for Kids: 10% complete, 1 set of finger puppet complete, left 9 sets to complete.
  • Wedding Place Card: 0% complete. Don’t have any idea yet.
  • Ang Pau Box: 0% complete. Don’t have any idea yet.

 Proudly present my creation of wrist corsages and boutonnieres for my wedding helper:










































Materials:
 

  1. Ribbon roses that I DIY myself. The ribbon cost me S$1.80 to S$2.00 per meter at Spotlight 
  2. Pearls, Burlap and Twine

14 comments:

  1. Souds very exciting, dear Tan.
    And the ribbon rose's are gorgeous,

    Hugs,

    Sarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tan sounds like your going to have a fabulous day and love your wrist corsage

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear flower,(^o^)/""" OMG ---- , you must be ultra super busy !!!
    Wow,you've been making SUPER LOVELY items ,they are soooooooooo AWESOME !!!
    I'm sure it will be WONDERFUL and LOVELY wedding party !!!
    Everyone will love,enjoy,appreciate and will be impressed all of your handmade items. (^.^)/"""
    Can not wait to see your wedding pictures ....!!!
    Dear flower,please take care and enjoy this precious lovely time for your wonderful wedding !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tan Sweetie this is gorgeous ! You are soooooo talented and clever ! I am sure you will soon be bursting with ideas for the last projects you have to complete for your wedding ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tan, these are stunning!! you are so creative, and I love the colors, I am so excited for you and eugene. I can't wait to see pictures. Love you so much!!! god mom :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tan this is absolutely gorgeous and I cannot wait to see your wedding pictures. You have been so very busy and you have made keepsakes that all will treasure. My best to you and your soon to be husband. I lam loving what you do!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful corsages! You are amazing!! Awesome that you can do all this for your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. there awesome, boy you are one busy lady, I wish the best for you and soon to be husband, love to see the pics!!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I did a lot of DIY for my wedding too. It was many many moons ago and we were just young with no budget! I think they are the best weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dear Tan,

    Thank you for your lovely comments.
    How are your wedding preparations.Everything going well?
    You must be soooo busy at the moment.

    Take care,

    Big hug,from the Netherlands

    Sarina

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi, do you sell the ribbon rose wrist corsages?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, dear Anna!! Yup2, I got sell the corsages. Each for S$8.00 only =) exclude delivery

      Delete
  12. I see all post are very nice "charms.

    ReplyDelete