Good Day to you All!!!
First of all, thank you so much for all AWSOME ladies who love my Cute MINION. I am sooo happy!!! You all really made my day by just seeing your lovely comment.
Today, I want to share my new creation of corsages (can be re-use as the hair band too). This is the first time I make a rose with silk chiffon fabric. It is a bit troublesome at first, but when you nail it you will love it.
I would LOVE to submit this creation to the following challenges:
- Docerela Creations: Challenge #42 - 2 Color Combo (Pink and Green)
- In the Pink Challenges: Challenge #24 - Pink and Pearlie
- Charisma Cardz Challenges: Challenge #28 - Girly
- Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog: Challenge 82 - Pink Sparkles
- That Craft Place Challenge Blog: New Challenge - It's a Girl Thing
- Through the Purple Haze Challenge: Anything with Flowers
- Simply Create Too: Challenge #42 - Anything but a Card
- Crafty Ribbon Challenges: Challenge 53 - Clean and Simple Plus Ribbon