Thursday 23 January 2014

Customized Order: Purple Romantics + Rustic + Fun Felt Wrist Corsages & Boutoineire

Another GREAT News from me!!

Last year, I got a special order from one special bride in Singapore. Elizabeth is such a sweetheart, she contacted me to customize order 5 felt corsages plus 5 boutonnieres for her sisters and brothers. Her wedding theme was romantics + rustic + fun + sweet purple.  

I am soooo proud and happy that she trust me to be part of her most important day!! Thanks, Dear!! And Congratulation to both of you. May God bring you joy, harmony, happiness and love now, tomorrow and through the year. I'm wishing you to have a wonderful marriage.

PS: All the following pictures were taken with my IPhone 5.



I would love to submit this creation for the following challenges:
  1. Creative Craft Cottage: Challenge #14: Fabric or Felt
  2. Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog: Imagination Crafts Challenge 7 Anything Goes

The Wrist Corsages for the Sisters!!!!                                                   


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






















The Boutonnieres Corsages for the Brothers!!!!                                                   




























One Special Sparkling Boutonniere for the Bride's Special Brother (cum MC of the day)!!!!


3 comments:

  1. OMG ! These are fantastic Tan ! You are such a talented Lady ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You a full of talent Tan! Love everything you did for this wedding affair.... The projects are all fantastic....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tan, I love your projects and the flowers are stunning. Thanks for sharing them with us over at Creative Craft Cottage.

    ReplyDelete