Friday 10 May 2013

Retro Colorful Wrist Corsage - Customized Order for Singapore Bride

Good Day to all my lovely readers!!

Share with you super happy news. Last month I got one order from a lovely bride in Singapore. She asked me to customize 8 felt wrist corsages based on 8 different dresses. From our whatsapp conversation, I could feel that she is such a thoughtful bride who treasures her sisters so much. The wedding theme is retro, polkadot and colorful. Oh ya, her wedding was on 21st April 2013. Congratulation, dear!!! 

Thank you so much to Shu Yun (the lovely bride's name) for trusting me to be part on your special day!! Love you, gal!!

Anyway, proudly present 8 wedding corsages which I customized specially for Shu Yun's sisters.

Drum Roll, Please!!!!!!
1.2.3

The Sister Dresses (picture is courtesy of the bride):
 









 
I also prepared 8 simple gift bag (FOC) with doily to put the corsage on it and stamped the couple name (behind) and the sister name too (in front).


Picture on the actual day (picture is courtesy of the bride):
 
   
Anyway, I enter this project of mine for the Pinspired - Crafter's Companion Joint Blog Hop!!
 
Thanks for visiting and hope you all have a great day!!
 
PS: If you have time, you may want to join my giveaway contest =)

10 comments:

  1. Wow Tan what great projects.. You are so well deserved in creating all those lovely corsages for the wedding party. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Tan ! I can understand why the bride was so happy ! You rock Sweetie ! Love the buttons you have put on them... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your felt corsages are gorgeous!! I bet the girls loved them :) Love how you decorated the gift bags as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how awesome Tan...these are so fun.. what a great idea.. thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenge..

    The bride looks very happy..

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great idea, there awesome, and by the pic. the girls loved them !!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job sweetie ,they are soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my flower, Tan !!!
    I can finally visit your blog today, i am so sorry i could not visit yours for a long long time.
    As you know I'm still moving my journey from Japan to U.S. and still having road trip with Mr. Wolf and dogs by our truck. (@.@;)" it is soooooooo hard, but we need to do for his next duty station.
    I am going to catch up your and other flower's blog little by little, but still busy , so maybe the end of June or July, I can have more time for it !!! I miss my crafting ...(;*.*;)"""
    Anyway, these are soooooo CHEERFUL, HAPPY and BRIGHT COLORS and SUPER CUTE as always!!!
    I LOVE your felt creation, before i saw your felt bouquet, it was soooooooo LOVELY, too !!!
    Your custmer must be HAPPY !!! Wonderful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Very awesome wrist corsages! Looks like they loved them! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty and the packaging is so special.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great concept, making awesome wedding party & events with flowers and corsages!!..Thanks for Posting ..

    ReplyDelete