Good day to all my lovely friends!!
Today I want to share with you my creation of Birthday Candy Paper Bags. One of my colleague's daughters, Miko, will celebrate her 4th birthday on July 14, 2012. She will be having a small party on her daughter's child care to celebrate it. She asked my help to make paper bags (for 28 children) to keep some candy, chocolate and cookies; to distribute to all the children's.
Since she is one my best colleague (ehem), I happily offer my "free and easy" service to help her make all the paper bags with a gift tags =)
- Cute Wrapping Paper (1 Wrapping Paper can make 4 Paper Bags)
- Ribbon, to be used as a bag handler
- Cute Free digital stamp from our talented designer, Angelique. You may download it from here
- Thicker Paper to be used as a paper bag's base
- Copic Markers
This creation I submitted for the following challenge:
- Papercraft Star Challenge 96 - Use a Stamp. http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2012/05/challenge-96-use-stamp.html . For this challenge, we need to include a stamp on our project.
- Case Study Challenge 90 http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.com/2012/05/case-study-challenge-90.html . For this challenge, I'm not so sure whether I'm on the right track. Based on their DT's inspiration, it's about rose, pink and pearls.