Sunday, 13 May 2012

Litte Girl Birthday Candy Paper Bag

Good day to all my lovely friends!!

Today I want to share with you my creation of Birthday Candy Paper Bags. One of my colleague's daughters, Miko, will celebrate her 4th birthday on July 14, 2012. She will be having a small party on her daughter's child care to celebrate it. She asked my help to make paper bags (for 28 children) to keep some candy, chocolate and cookies; to distribute to all the children's.

Since she is one my best colleague (ehem), I happily offer my "free and easy" service to help her make all the paper bags with a gift tags =)








Materials:
  1. Cute Wrapping Paper (1 Wrapping Paper can make 4 Paper Bags)
  2. Ribbon, to be used as a bag handler
  3. Cute Free digital stamp from our talented designer, Angelique. You may download it from here
  4. Thicker Paper to be used as a paper bag's base
  5. Copic Markers

This creation I submitted for the following challenge:
  1. Papercraft Star Challenge 96 - Use a Stamp. http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2012/05/challenge-96-use-stamp.html . For this challenge, we need to include a stamp on our project.
  2. Case Study Challenge 90 http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.com/2012/05/case-study-challenge-90.html . For this challenge, I'm not so sure whether I'm on the right track. Based on their DT's inspiration, it's about rose, pink and pearls.

23 comments:

  1. Tan these are just soooo cute...Love how you added the little images...great coloring and super fun idea....I bet Miko loved them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tan~
    You are so amazing, love those images... you did an awesome job colouring them and putting them on those cute bags.... You are such a sweetheart to help her out too..... Awesome project and I'm sure that Miko and all the kiddies will appreciate all what you did too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tan theses bags are fabulous...lots of lovely images and great colouring, so nice to have a hand crafted bag.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are just so sweet! ... Many thanks for playing along at Papercraft Star

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bags are so cute, and love the tags, the coloring is awesome, they will love them!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Tan this is so so ADORABLE ! The little Miko will be delighted and so proud to give her friends the little gift bags with the gorgeous tags on ! You rock Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my flower friend,(^o^)/"
    OMG ----------- !!! You made those paper bags also ???
    Wow, wow, wow , YOU are so sweet and YOU did AWESOME JOB.Tan!!! p(^o^)q"""
    Your friend must be very HAPPY to have a sweet friend like YOU !!!
    The stamp image is so CUTE, your coloring is great, and I can see lots of work for each one. (^.^)/"""
    I am very proud of YOU, sweet flower !!! (^_^)v"""

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tan. This Wrapping Paper is realy cute for background. You made wonderful bags. Beautiful selection of girl and boy image.I love coloring and sign on back side of image. Wishing you a nice week. Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aren't you the sweetest friend in the whole wide world. Your bags are precious and I am sure your friend will be thrilled. And the kids will have so much fun with their very own bag and goodies inside. What a good Mom and what a wonderful friend!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a good friend you are :) Those bags are adorable :) THanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet bags, Tan, love all the digital images! Thanks for joining us this week for the Papercraft Star "Use a stamp" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a terrific idea Tan! I have tons of wrapping paper and am always scrambling last minute to look for bags! I will have to look in to making these instead. You are so sweet to help your colleague out. I'm sure the kids loved the bags with those cute Sliekje images.
    Well done!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your bags are all so sweet! This is a fabulous idea.


    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so sweet and how sweet of you to offer up your beautiful work because I know it's a lot of work! I know they will be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so cute, and you are such a good friend to make these for your colleague. I'm sure they were a big hit at the party! Thanks for sharing them with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These came out so cute! Very creative and wow, so generous! She will definitely love them and so will the other kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are terrific!!!! The kids will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great bags and lovely tags, you are a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aren't you a dear to help your friend with these adorable bags for her daughter's birthday? Each and every one is SO SWEET! These are fantastic, Tan!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Tan,

    What a lovely bags.They are just the thing, little girls love.
    You are really talented.
    Hugs,
    Sarina

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Tan, it is june 9th there, and I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday!!!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. they are so cute! I would not have thought you made them if you had not mention it. great job!

    ReplyDelete